- 1958- 61 Served with RAF based in Singapore
- 1961 Shipping clerk with Cunard line
- 1962 Sales Representative with British Tobacco & Bensen Hedges Australia
- 1963-64 Traffic Officer Madang Airport PNG
- 1964 Married – 2 daughters / 3 Grand Children
- 1965 Senior crewing officer with Ansett
- 1975- 77 Obtained a private Enquiry Agents License engaged by legal firm
- 1977 Established a property maintenance business and still operating same.
- 2015 Authorised RSL delegate to perform RSL valedictory funeral services
Hobbies /pastimes – Sailing study history and horse racing.
As a member of Council, I pledge to be actively engaged to drive the aims and undertakings set out following the creation of the Society, thus maintaining the continuity of the Social aid work throughout the Commonwealth Member Nations.
I see a need for closer relationships with our fellow like minded Societies with the Federation of Australia and also with London
Locally, urgent, in fact top priority must be given to arrest the haemorrhaging of our Member numbers; a creative and robust approach is needed.